Top 10 Fitness Tracker Watches 2020
[Our Reviews and Comparisons]
Every year we have more fitness activities watches and bracelets on the market, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to choose the best devices. That’s why we created this list. If you want a fitness bracelet to keep track of your steps and daily activities, or a GPS clock running full of really serious, here I am always a good option.
Things you should consider before buying a bracelet or watch fitness activities monitor activity
Fitness watches comparison
- Large Stylish Dial Display: 1. 3-inch TFT-LCD color touch screen features 4 customized displays, making it easier and quicker to view time and date, steps travelled and calories burned, message notifications can also be displayed straight on device screen
- Heart rate monitoring & sleep tracking: The smartwatch can automatically monitor your daily real-time heart rate, and track your sleep quality status to get a better understanding of your health
- All-day Fitness Tracking: Accurately records your activity data such as steps, distance, calories burned and weekly/monthly data, you can see your targets at a glance allowing you to control your rhythm of exercise, making your exercise more effective
- More smart functions: music control, incoming call notifications with the option to long press to hang up, up to 10 alarm clocks, timer functionality, breathing guides, sedentary alerts, wrist sensor, all this plus the option to sync your data with Starve
- ♥【Accurate Fitness Tracker Watch】- YAMAY watch will accurately track your all-day steps,calories consumption,distance traveled,heart rate.It also supports extra 7 sports modes to help you track your other exercise patterns,and will connect to smartphone's GPS to draw the route map in the related app.
- ♥【 Smart Watches for iPhone Android Phones】- This watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones(not for pc or tablet).You can get call, text, calendar,email and messages alerts and read them diredctly on the watch.The watch's screen is 1.3 inch and the band can fit for 6.5 - 9.5 inch wrist(perimeter), suitable for men women and kids.
- ♥【 Sleep Tracker & More Practical Tools】- This fitness watch will auto detect and track your sleep,and analyze your sleep quality.You can easily check the data in the verfitpro app.This watch also has many pratical tools,like alarm clocks,music controller,deep breath guide,sedentary reminder,stopwatch,timer.
- ♥【 7+ Days Battery & Swimming Waterproof】- Compared with traditional watches,YAMAY digital watch enhanced the battery life a lot.With one single full charge,it can work 7-10 days.This watch also has IP68 waterproof standard,you can wear it with no worries when washing hands or swimming
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Color Screen：0.96-inch IPS color technology, an alternative to the TFT color screen. Updated high definition, bright colored display. Let the bracelet be no longer monotonous, health and fashion coexist
- Dynamic Heart Rate and Auto Sleep Monitor: MorePro fitness tracker monitors dynamic heart rate, uploading the real time data of heartbeats to phone app. Also support automatic sleep monitoring, it records deep sleep, light sleep, and awake states. All health data show as a chart, clearly acknowledge your physical fitness status at whole day
- Multiple Functions: Female physiological period reminder, count-down, step count, 24 hour continuous blood pressure and heart rate monitoring, stopwatch, reminder, Running mode, customizable clock face, fatigue test, calories counter, mileage, call reminder, SMS/SNS alert, sleep monitoring, remote shutter, find phone, sedentary reminder
- No charger needed: Built-in USB plug makes it easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; One single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time (Note: battery lasts 3-5 days by heavy loading ; Battery lasts 5-7 days by light loading)
- [ Not just about Your Fitness, Also about You ] Just imagine the Fitness wristband as an electronic finger on the pulse, constantly measuring your vitals, heart pressure, heart rate, quality of sleep, step count and more. And also serves as your personal heath secretary to help you get rid of bad habits for reminding you to move or drink water after a long - time working or gaming. Stay active throughout the day.
- [ Monitor Your Blood Pressure & Your Personal Gym Coach ] Measure blood pressure all the time by adopting the innovative Matter Sensing & Control Technology. Tracks up to 14 exercises like running, riding, basketball, tennis, yoga and dance. Our IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker actually tracks running or jogging with accurate metrics about time, distance, calories burned and more.
- [ Clearer Color Screen & 5 Brightness Levels ] Unlike Monochrome ones, this Activity Tracker Watch has a delicate color LCD display with 5 different levels of brightness that enables you to see stats nice and clearly despite of dazzling sun. With its gorgeous design that looks fantastic on your wrist, the tracker watch is perfect for graceful ladies, gentlemen or cool kids.
- [ Easy Charging & Long DurationComes with a built-in USB plug and does not need a charging cable for charging, just gently pull the band off and insert the built-in USB plug into a USB charger to charge. Only 1 to 2 hours charging time shall last you around a week.
Things to consider before buying a fitness bracelet or activity monitor as an activity watch
- These devices not only check your steps. Most already have more advanced features and detail of power’ll as an active control is your daily life through the applications installed on the smartphone. Many devices have accelerometer and gyroscope to track your every move, and control others even sleep and calories burned.
Advanced Options: other devices also come with altimeter, ways to control the consumption of food and water, GPS and heart rate sensors.
How much should you spend on an activity monitor or fitness bracelet? Most are in a range from 70 euro to 240 euro, but there are cheaper and more expensive, and what you want to spend will depend on the features that you want to have the device. Professional athletes should go more than 200-250 euro, the constant athletes can be in the 100-150 euro range, and the occasional athlete should stay at 60-70 Euros.
Consider you have to wear all day. We need to assess the size, design, comfort.
We must also consider the battery if it is water resistant and if you have applications for iOS and Android with Bluetooth 4.0 support
If you’re doing CrossFit require bracelet or watch to control a wide range of exercises. In the exercise CrossFit has changed a lot and it is critical to measure the intensity of it.
Top Activity Monitor 10 bracelets and fitness for both running, CrossFit to go to the gym
1) Polar M430 GPS Running Watch, Black – Look for the race almost perfect
already has a couple of years, but the Polar M430 is a pulse of the GPS training watch and heart rate monitor, which is capable of analyzing sleep, get a smartphone or distance covered racing speed notifications.
This model has a good battery, it is easy to use and are very accurate measurements. On the contrary, its design is not the best in the world, and fails when synchronized with your smartphone at times.
It is a good watch for an average operation of very affordable price, ideal for the preparation of races, even marathons or simply to improve our physical condition. It ‘a nice upgrade over the previous model.
- Optical heart rate monitor - continuous, accurate heart rate without a chest strap via a 6 LED optical sensor
- Integrated GPS - running watch tracks speed, distance, pace and routes. Display resolution: 128 x 128
- 24/7 activity tracking - Track your daily activity, including steps, calories and sleep with the guidance to help you reach your activity goal
- Vibration alerts - be alerted with vibrating notifications of incoming calls, messages or during training and periods of inactivity
2) Garmin Vivofit Vivofit 3:04
Compatible with Android and iOS
Water resistant 5 ATM
The battery lasts more than a year
View the steps, calories, distance, minutes of intensity and time of day backlit display, and also controls sleep
A small fitness bracelet impressive battery life, water resistant, perfect for going to the gym. All that is really counting your steps and notify reminders to keep active. And ‘able to control sleep. It is a bracelet with indicators 24/7 walk for fitness, calorie consumption, distance, date, time and day, personalized objectives.
- Color LCD display
- Activity Monitor
- No GPS or Pulsometers
- 1-year battery life
- Android and iOS
The new improved version. It draws a lot of attention the battery last one whole year: worry’ll not to charge so much … a blessing this type of physical activity monitor. On the other hand, you lose notifications smartphones, GPS or heart rate monitor. Your application is really good. It features automatic detection of activities such as walking, running, swimming and cycling.
- Features always on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life; no charging necessary. Safe for swimming and showering
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal (heart rate monitoring not available on this product)
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect. Smartphone compatibility is iphone and android
3) Fitbit Charge 2 or 3
Compatible with Android and iOS
The battery lasts 5 days
Perhaps the best choice, such as fitness bracelet you can buy right now thanks to their excellent performance. Perfect for running. Monitor automatically and continuously with the heart rate and GPS PurePulse connects to your phone. It also controls activities throughout the day, and the steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, increases the plants and minutes of activity. And, of course, the dream.
- resistant up to 50 meters
- automatically measures the workouts in the pool and can be submerged in the shower and pool
- The battery lasts up to 7 days
- 24/7 measure heart rate
- automatically recognizes exercises such as running, swimming or elliptical, as well as many sports, and recorded in your Fitbit.
- Analysis of the quality of sleep each night
A more complete model that charges 2 with a new, more interesting design and maximum functionality. The screen is larger and looks very strong, but still in black and white. You do not have GPS (you can use your smartphone’s GPS), but if you can measure your heart rate. The best option to enter the Fitbit world.
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors); charge time (0 to 100 percent) 2 hours
- Choose from 15 plus exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
- Automatically record time spent in light, deep and rem sleep stages, see Activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit today. Operating temperature is -10° to 45° Celsius
- Swim proof and water resistant to 50 meters so you can track swims and wear in the shower; we do not recommend wearing charge 3 in a hot tub or sauna; also connect to smartphone GPS for real time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides
- Pure Pulse continuous, automatic wrist based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
Garmin Garmin Fenix Fenix 5 to 6X Pro
One of the watches for multisport (including CrossFit) and more powerful triathlon. can go up, running, swimming, hiking, cross country skiing, skiing, cycling, doing workouts indoors, triathlon, golf and more.
While the Fenix 5 is good to control a lot of sports, not so good at controlling the race largely because it does not keep track of heart rate accurately.
Compared to 3 Fenix, Fenix 5 does not have too many changes, and it’s only smaller. Fenix 5 is still great with 47mm, but is much more manageable and easy to use. It also comes with some additional support as anaerobic activity.
- Multisport and CrossFit
- It has a long battery life
- VO2 max
- Control of the recovery, cadence, and vertical oscillation.
6X Pro Garmin Fenix - Intelligent GPS watch
This model is an excellent update of Garmin Fenix 5 Plus with excellent battery life and the spectacular quality of production (sapphire). A perfect multisport watch.
They also have increased the screen size (1.3 “”), a higher resolution (260 x 260px), 32 GB of internal memory and a menu system is better than ever … The GPS is very accurate. And all this weight earning (only 82 grams) … Like its price, which is high enough … say something …
floors course, is able to control the VO2 max, oxygen in the blood, steps, upload etc …
More things? The Garmin Fenix 6X Pro includes a feature called “”battery”” body that controls the level of energy throughout the day, and “”PacePro”” suggesting in the ground-based strategies, the end time of your sport and your preferences .
Also, you can measure your heart rate, not only while doing the race, even when you are swimming in the water. You will also find maps of the ski resorts and golf courses … awesome.
Garmin Forerunner 235 – the computer clock on the wrist
Garmin Forerunner 235 – watch with heart rate monitor for running
The new Garmin model that improves all the good that did Forerunner 225 is lighter and smaller. You can also add third-party applications and customize the screen. The Garmin Forerunner 235 has advanced features to run as GPS, heart rate monitor, the calculation of VO2 max (the amount of oxygen that the body can process) or recovery between workouts alerts.
It works as a fitness bracelet and we can connect to our smartphone, and also receive notifications of our mobile music or control it (Android and iOS). It has ability to monitor activity, counting steps every day, calories, distance and sleep. It is resistant to 50 meters. Its battery can last up to 12 weeks in watch mode and 16 hours with GPS.
- GPS Running Watch with Wrist based Heart Rate and display type is sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel(MIP)
- Customize Your Watch and Your Training, Larger Screen a 44 percentage Larger Screen than the 225 but the Same Physical Size
- Audio Prompts Receive Audio Prompts from Your Connected Smartphone That Include Laps and Lap Times. Smartwatch Mode: Up to 9 days. GPS mode: Up to 11 hours
- Smart Notifications See Incoming Email, Text Messages, Call Alerts, Calendar Reminders and More from Your Compatible Smartphone.Display size:1.23 inch diameter
Perfect Garmin Forerunner 935 Bluetooth Black Watch Deportivo for triathlon
Garmin Forerunner 935 sports watch Bluetooth Black
Perhaps the perfect running watch with GPS, heart rate monitor, activity and sleep. Altimeter and compass features and allow you to control all multi-sports statistics (water resistant). Perfect for triathlon.
GPS is very reliable and takes the signal from the satellites very fast. If you do triathlon, you’re just going to have to press a button to change the sport. The battery is really good and takes about 2 weeks or 24 hours using GPS.
You can pair your watch with your smartphone and its design is very good. The only downside is its price.
- Premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist based heart rate;Strap material : silicone ; Smartphone compatibility : iPhone, Android, Windows; designed for sale and support in North America only
- Offers advanced running and multisport Features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring Features
TomTom Runner Cardio 3 + Music – Sport watch: heart rate monitor with a good value for money
TomTom Runner Cardio 3 + Music – Sports Watch
It has GPS, you can manage the various measures activities, has a scan path mode and the battery can last up to three weeks, if you are not using GPS. With the GPS turned on the battery lasts about 11 hours, which is not bad. E ‘water resistant to 40 meters.
The application for this GPS watch multi-activity is MySports TomTom, which greatly improved with various upgrades, but there is still a bit ‘to be an excellent application. It ‘s really a comfortable clock transport and scanning function is a path of joy if you usually run for sites where I never went (indicating the most appropriate route).
you can also upload their own tracks. You can also listen to music directly from this model (it has a 3GB memory). Measurement of GPS and pulse is very successful.
Top 10 Fitness bracelets 2019: Top bracelets physical activity
- Heart Rate Monitor: No chest strap needed with a built in heart rate monitor, which allows you to easily see your heart rate at all times throughout the day or while working out
- Gps running watch: measures time, distance, speed, pace, calories burned, heart rate and live stats on the go. Use the new fitness age function to discover how fit you really are and how to get fitter faster. Know which Activities matter most by earning fitness points with every workout
- Gps running watch and Activity tracker: measures time, distance, speed, pace, calories burned and sleep. Coming soon, pick from over 50 workouts and get step by step guidance on the watch to help you Achieve your goals
- Waterproof sport watch: multisport mode tracks all your indoor and outdoor sports, including every run, cycle, swim and gym workout and display resolution 144x168
Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless
- With the heart rate sensor
- Excellent sound quality
Headphones can monitor your heart rate. An opto located on the left ear mechanical sensor detects the pulse and oxygen consumption, and generate the corresponding readings are sent directly to Android or iOS phone via Bluetooth.
It has a “”Sport”” button, which updates us on progress, including distance, time and heart rate, and you avoid having to consult the phone.
GPS uses the phone signal. The Jabra Sport Life application is easy to use and allows us to set goals in terms of distance, time and heart rate zone. Also they are playing well enough. Its price is about 90 euro, because there is a new wireless version costs about 140 euro.
- Wireless Sports earbuds with Dolby sound enhancement and biometric built-in heart rate monitor
- Jabra SPORT LIFE application to calibrate for an optimal fit & heart rate measurement, as well as integrated training management and three sophisticated fitness tests
- Control music and calls directly from the headphones in-line controls
- IP55 Certified, drop, strength, dirt, temperature & humidity tested - US Military Standard
Polar H7 – Vacuum Pump – Opinion & Analysis
- The heart rate monitor very accurate
- Lightweight and very comfortable
A classic chest strap gives us the measures of success of our pulse. Use an ECG to measure heart rate and is more accurate than the meter based on optical sensors. Supports GPS watches, fitness equipment and third-party applications like RunKeeper or Strava.
It can be used in water but the bluetooth does not work. The battery lasts about one month. A conventional device still works great. Its price is about 45 euro. Our review Polar H7 – Vacuum Pump – Opinion and analysis.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Heart rate monitor stores 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- GoPro COMPATIBLE: Pair your H10 heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro Hero 5 compatibility camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded video.
- UPDATEABLE FIRMWARE: Heart rate monitor contains firmware updates that enhance the functionality.
- ENHANCED BATTERY LIFE: Polar watch stores 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable
Garmin VivoActive 3 – Smartwatch with GPS and pulse at the wrist
Garmin VivoActive 3 – Smartwatch with GPS and wrist wrist
To do yoga, cardio, strength training, running, swimming and many more
It includes monitoring the suitability and physical age and stress during the day
smart notifications that include the ability to send messages to text messages, LiveTrack, Connect IQ and applications
7 timed activity and 14 days of monitoring data
GPS battery mode: up to 13 hours and in an intelligent way: up to 7 days
Screen Size: diameter of 30.4 mm (1.2 “”), visible in the light of the sun, transflective
In polymer reinforced with fibers or stainless steel
If you need a sports watch that also be a SmartWatch this is a great option. It really has a good design.
In addition, Garmin continues to offer the best of the brand: stunning heart rate analysis and the ability to determine stress levels.
Garmin Connect offers us a spectacular set of data transformation which indicate our daily health, and to indicate the order should recur, the VO2 max. and even your physical age.
You can also opt for the new Garmin VivoActive 4, although still not Mercere it.
EXTRA: Apple Watch Series 3, Series 4 and Series 5 – Smartwatch perfect for swimming, Fitness and Crossfit
Apple Watch Series 3 – Smartwatch
Retina 2nd generation OLED screen with touch Force twice as bright (1000 nits)
272 x 340 pixels (38 mm)
312 x 390 pixels (42 mm)
Up to 18 hours of battery life
Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth 4.2
resistant up to 50 meters
heart rate sensor
Along with watches 4, Apple’s clock allows you to check a lot of parameters that swimmers always want to keep in mind. Clearly, there are clocks that control multiple parameters, but the Apple model is perfect for casual swimmers and especially for fitness enthusiasts.
This watch allows the automatic detection of stroke, and the ability to configure sessions to 25m, 50m and 100m in training application. The accuracy of the distance is solid and you can measure the length of the pool on your watch. stroke detection is very good, but not perfect.
And if you want to do CrossFit, the Apple Watch can control your heart, distance, calories, etc … frequency can install different applications to control your exercises as Gymatic workout tracker.
You can also opt for the Apple Watch 4. These are the main differences from the previous model:
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
Apple Watch series 5
While the 3 models Apple watch has 38 mm or 42 mm, the new Apple Watch 4 is available in 40 mm or 44 mm: this is an increase of 30% of the screen size.
Both models have been upgraded to 5 watches
The 4 Apple Watch a quick 3 Watch called S4 processor is twice as fast as the latest generation.
The Watch 4 Apple can take an electrocardiogram reading your heart.
Watch 4 Apple offers most of the same features of the Apple Watch Fitness 3, including GPS tracking, heart rate monitor, a waterproof design and monitoring of sleep technology.
The price of Apple Observe 4 is superior to the Apple Watch 3
Or you can opt for the Apple Watch 5 which has just been released by Apple. The design is the same as the previous model, but improved battery, and health functions. It is a great model for sporadic runners and swimmers. It is equipped with automatic detection exercise.